The overarching goal of the 2021 ALTTAI ANNUAL CONSORTIUM MEETING research community is to provide a collaborative platform for relevant faculty members, graduate students, and industry partners. This meeting will be accomplished through the following three modes of communication: keynote presentation, regular presentation, and ignite presentation.
The related topics include, but are not limited to,
- Online and distance learning, Education psychology,
- Intelligent and Interactive Technologies in an Educational Context,
- Collaborative Learning in Online Environments,
- Models of Teaching and Learning,
- Evaluation on learning and teaching,
- Simulation on learning and teaching,
- Inequity and inequality in education.
This meeting will be organized and run as a two-day virtual conference on 30-31 July 2021 (To 1 August, 2021 for BJT). Please mark your calendars and join our 2021 ALTTAI ANNUAL CONSORTIUM MEETING.